Tuesday, September 29, 2009

F*C* VISTA!

I was at my parents house today. I got there and was watching a long off 1057.25 which was a long off the days low to the prior highs made after the bounce. I click the buy on the infinity platform and got nothing then again. Well I got a successful send but then I got another one, which sucked. So I was long 2 contracts, which wasn't a bad thing. But my targets we're together and I couldn't separate them without messing around and canceling my orders, which I didn't want to do. Anyways I sat through it and pulled my targets down to plus 3 ticks because I felt somewhat comfortable with the trade.

It sucked because I couldn't manage the trade like I wanted but whatever. I'm not trading on the computer anymore. Nothing but problems and then too add, the mouse is acting slow and quirky and it's messing with me drawing fibs.

Es: +$75

No comments:

Post a Comment