Friday, May 15, 2009

Good Oops!

Well I've been away from trading for a few weeks dealing with work and school.

I just got done downgrading my pc from vista to xp pro. So now all things are great. I downloaded all my software today and got my order brackets on Infinity back. I placed a few trades on the SIM, but had my live account still open and accidentally made a trade on it. I got my first target hit and ended up with a 5 tick profit. Better lucky than right I guess. 

Too bad it wasn't the trade for 6 points, but thank god it wasn't the one that ended in a full stop out.

ES: +62.50

2 comments:

  1. That was very lucky Jason, any time I do that it ends up a loser.

    Trading is a very tough business and takes a long time to master. If this is something you really want to do, then hang in there, it will be much harder than you ever thought it would be, but if your careful, limit your loses, learn from your mistakes, you'll eventually get there.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I appreciate it! Spent the last year in front of the screen. Humbling to say the least. Now with a little pressure off, its time to come back hard at it.

    ReplyDelete